We are continuing to provide a service during Covid-19. If you have any queries, please contact the service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01670 623555 / 01670 620350.
Northumberland Information, Advice and Support Service (IASS) provides impartial information, advice and support to children and young people (0-25 years) with SEND (special educational needs or disabilities) and their parents/carers.
The service is free and confidential.
We can help you by:
- Improving your understanding of the special educational needs system.
- listening to your concerns
- helping you to express your views
- helping you to prepare for meetings and attending them with you, if required
- helping you with the paperwork
- helping explore the options for a child or young person's education
- putting you in touch with other support organisations
We are a self-referral service. Feel free to contact us:
- Telephone: 01670 623555 / 01670 620350
- Email: email@example.com