Feedback from service users completing our evaluation for 2018-2019:
98% of service users told us that they were satisfied or very satisfied with the help they received from us; 100% would be happy to use the service again if they needed to; and 98% would recommend the service to others.
Some of the positive comments included:
- On the day I contacted the service I immediately felt supported.
- It makes a big difference to have some support for myself whilst I'm trying to improve outcomes for my child.
- I feel enabled to liaise over next steps with school
- Help with meetings and advice around schools. The advice was fantastic.
- The service has literally been a lifeline at times helping me navigate this complicated process.
- This is the first time I have encountered such a supportive and promptly responsive service.
- Your service is very valued, and I will strongly advise others who need this service to make contact.
- Sometimes just having a friendly ear to have a bit of a moan to (or send an email to!) makes all the difference.