We are continuing to provide a service during Covid-19. If you have any queries, please contact the service at email@example.com or 01670 623555 / 01670 620350.
The information, advice and support provided by the service covers the full range of education, health and social care as defined in the SEND Code of Practice 2015. The service is run at 'arm's length' from the Local Authority.
The support the service can offer includes:
- Providing a listening ear and practical advice and support with understanding the SEND 'system'.
- Information on a range of SEND topics.
- Support with preparing for meetings.
- Help with exploring the options for a child/young person's SEND provision.
- Signposting to other services and groups, including parents group, youth forums and national helplines.
- Support for individual children, young people and their parents that empowers them to express their views and wishes and helps them to understand and exercise their rights in matters including SEN processes, exclusion, complaints and SEND appeals.
- Training for parents, children and young people, and professionals to increase their knowledge of SEND law, guidance, local policy, issues and participation.
We are a self-referral service. Feel free to contact us:
- Telephone: 01670 623555 / 01670 620350
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org